Maneki Neko Cat Necklace
A symbol of luck and fortune going back many hundreds of years. Popular in Japan and China, owing to the story of a shop owner down on his luck taking in a stray cat. Although he could barely afford to feed himself, he ensured the cat ate every day. To show his appreciation, in return the cat would sit in the shop window beckoning with his paw for customers to come in. Wear this lucky charm to bring good fortune your way.
- Genuine Sterling Silver
- Naturally Hypoallergenic
- Stamp: 925 Metal Purity Mark
- Finish: Polished & Oxidised
- Chain: Diamond cut oval link
- Length: 46cm
- Has protective anti-tarnish layer
- Gift Ready - Our Eco-friendly & Stylish Gift Box is Included
Use Polishing cloth to keep our pieces looking brand new time after time!
Solid Sterling Silver is a great choice for jewellery as it is high quality and long lasting.